Thursday, August 23, 2012

Kindergators or Behavior Books: Signs of a Desperate Teacher


Ahhh…Back to school books! 

This year I began with Rocket Writes a Story by Tad Hills.  And just last night I was looking at some more books when I found a book that you buy when you’re desperate:


 Hands Off, Harry! (From the “Kindergartors series”) by Rosemary Wells.  Claudia watched the promotional video and was smitten.  She stared at it, slack-jawed, and asked me to check it out from the library. (It’s already on hold…) She does enjoy a good behavior issue...

What amused me even more than this one title, were the titles that others purchased*:
Bailey by Harry Bliss (Bailey is having a smooth transition...)

and le piece de resistance:

Howard B. Wigglebottom Learns to Listen by Howard Binkow (Apparently, Howard B. Wigglebottom is a whole series of problem-solving books...)


I can only imagine the kind of year someone is having if they buy all these books…

On that note, Happy Back to School!



* I have not read nor am I endorsing these books in any way.  I am just making fun of their titles in anticipation of the upcoming conversations I will have about behavior, social expectations, and getting along.

No comments:

Post a Comment